Squeeeee! I’m finishing up the last few things I need to do before setting up for Make It Vancouver early tomorrow afternoon. The show kicks off at 4pm and they have expanded this year, so now there are 3 full rooms of AMAZING artists, crafters & designers to check out. Here are a few of my favorite things, compiled into an Etsy treasury:
Of course there are tons of artisans who will be at Make It this weekend that don’t have Etsy shops. Check out the full list of exhibitors here.
Did I mention there will be music? Woohoo!
Musical performances by:
- Katie Rox (Thursday @5:30)
- Laurelle & Alexander (Thursday @7:15pm)
- Alas The Ocean (Friday @ 7pm)
- Rachael Chatoor (Satuday @ noon)
- Hemant Rao (Satuday @ 3pm)
- Elisa Thorn (Sunday @ noon)
- Chris Witoski (Sunday @ 2pm)